Narromine is a family focused town with a population of 3,500. It is located in the Central West of NSW, a short 30-minute drive from the regional city of Dubbo. Its economy is centred on agriculture but also supports a number of other industries including health and education.
Narromine is famous for its aviation and sporting history; home to sporting legends Glenn McGrath, David Gilespie and Patrick McCutcheon. Residents have access to a range of sporting and recreational facilities including tennis and squash courts, 50m swimming pool, 18-hole golf course and many more.
Narromine is home to the oldest Aero Club in regional Australia and is ranked 3rd in the world for the best gliding locations. The Aerodrome is home to Narromine Aero Club, Narromine Aviation Museum, various gliding and flying schools and clubs and a number of aviation-based businesses.
Reasons to make the Narromine Region home:
- Enjoy a unique lifestyle that includes low-density housing
- Excellent retail, trade and financial services
- Access to modern public and private hospital
- Choice of local medical practitioners
- Outstanding sporting facilities
- Spectacular natural attractions
- A community with spirit and a sense of pride
- Rural communities and/or country lifestyle options
- Affordable housing
- Access to excellent education facilities
- A wonderful climate
- Outstanding sporting and family friendly facilities and activities
Parkrun in Narromine
Parkrun organise free, weekly, 5km timed runs around the world. They are open to everyone, free, and are safe and easy to take part in. Narromine’s Parkrun is held at Narromine Wetlands and we encourage people of every ability to take part; from walkers or those taking their first steps in running to Olympians; from juniors to those with more experience; we welcome you all.
Moving to Narromine
Narromine’s average home is approximately $245,000 and average rent is approximately $280. The area has a variety of residential land available in both rural and urban settings for potential investors and new residents including
- Dappo Road Residential Estate - A large lot Residential Estate
- Blue Wren Estate, Narromine
When you move to Narromine, you aren’t just buying a lot.. you are buying a lifestyle.
Real Estate Contact details
|Hartin Shute Bell Narromine||6889 7688|
|Landmark Harcourts Narromine||6889 2131|
|LJ Hooker Narromine||6889 1777|